Have vehicle trade-in questions you want answered by experts? The Walker Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram team has you covered with a used car trade-in FAQ list.
Check out our trade-in FAQs, then visit our Ram and Jeep dealership near Leesville to get the most value for your vehicle!
Your Car Trade-In FAQs Answered by Walker
Ready to trade in your car to the dealership? Unsure if trading in a car with problems is an option? The auto sales and financing specialists at our Alexandria car dealer have the solutions you need.
What is the trade-in value of my car?
To determine the value of your trade, start by getting an estimate online. Once you’re ready, schedule an appraisal at our local dealership. We’ll assess the condition of your vehicle and hand you an offer based on a few factors, including:
- Mechanical Condition
- Car Features
- Exterior/Interior Condition
- Current Market Conditions
How do you trade in a car?
After you value your trade online, schedule a professional appraisal in person. Here at our Louisiana Jeep dealer, we’ll examine the condition of your vehicle and hand you a competitive offer in minutes -- it’s that easy.
Why trade in a car?
Trading in a car to a dealership offers you a host of opportunities you wouldn’t be able to take advantage of otherwise. More specifically, you’ll have the ability to put your current trade-in value toward your favorite used Jeep Grand Cherokee or new Ram 1500 near Leesville, offering savings on your next ride.
Is it better to trade in or sell a car?
Although a private car sale may result in receiving more money, it comes with its fair share of headaches. Here are several reasons why trading in a car is worth your time:
- Save Time, Money & Stress: Instead of worrying about placing an advertisement for your vehicle and figuring out when and how to sell it, let the professionals at Walker Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram do all the hard work for you.
- Avoid Detailing & Reconditioning Costs: If you want to sell your vehicle on your own, you’ll want to have your car detailed and reconditioned if necessary to get the most value for it. Here at our dealership, we expect your ride to have blemishes. That’s not a problem, as we’ll pay you the same competitive price regardless.
- Access to Your Next Vehicle: Unless you’re fine without a vehicle, you’ll want to move fast on your next car once you’ve taken care of the sale. By opting to trade in vs. sell a car at our dealership, you’ll have access to a huge selection of new Ram pickups and used Jeep models for sale.
- Safer Transaction: If you sell a car on your own, you’re likely dealing with strangers who may or may not have your best interests at heart. At a trustworthy dealership like ours, there’s nothing to worry about. Our transactions are 100% safe and respectful. Plus, there are zero concerns regarding any money transfers -- an issue that routinely surfaces during private sales.
Can you trade in a car you still owe money on?
Absolutely! You can trade in a financed car, but the loan balance needs to be paid off. Chat with our Chrysler finance team to learn more.