Finance Dodge Service & Ram Parts near Oakdale, LA
WHATEVER YOU NEED
BDS & WALKER CAN GET YOU BACK ON THE ROAD
Whether you’re looking to schedule Dodge service or buy genuine Jeep parts, affording the maintenance and repairs your vehicle deserves is now easier than ever at Walker Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Thanks to our new partnership with BDS Tire & Auto Repair Group, you can finance Chrysler service and parts on orders that are $350 to $7,500. Worried about qualifying due to poor or nonexistent credit? If you’re 18 years of age or older, all you need to qualify is a checking account and steady income. Find out more about your Ram service and parts financing options when you visit our Jeep dealership near Oakdale, LA
- No credit needed!
- Must have a checking account and a steady source of income.
- Must be 18 years or older.
How It Works:
- Finance up to $7,500 of Chrysler service work and parts.
- Pay just $39 to drive your Jeep home today!
- You can make low monthly payments with a 12-month payback rate, or take advantage of our 100-day cash buyout and payoff your lease when it’s best for you.
- There’s no interest rate on your Dodge service and parts purchases, just a flat fee.
- Visit our RAM service center and let us take care of your Dodge repairs and Chrysler service needs!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Am I purchasing the merchandise from my local dealer?
- No! You’re leasing the merchandise from BDS.
- How is a lease different from a loan?
- BDS offers lease-purchase agreements, meaning there are no rates or APRs attached. Rental fees will be included in each payment. Lease feesare based on a combination of the finance company’s proprietary underwriting process and customer provided information.
- Is there an interest rate associated with the lease?
- No! Instead, there will be a rental fee for the lease, which will be included in each payment.
- Will I own the merchandise or repairs?
- Yes, when you have made all the necessary payments to acquire ownership.
- When are the payments due?
- Each payment will be deducted from the account that you provide at the beginning of your lease. Deductions will be scheduled on the day following your regular payday.
- Can I pay off my lease before the 12 months?
- Yes! BDS offers a 100-day cash buyout. You’re also welcome to buyout your lease before the 12 months and enjoy discounted rental fees.
- If I buyout the lease before the 100 days, what will I pay?
- The 100-day buyout includes no lease fees and only the original lease amount of the merchandiseor repairs plus initial processing fee, which is an average of $39.
- Who will install my merchandise or repair my vehicle?
- BDS will sublet all installation and repairs to your local dealer.
- Who will warranty my tires or repairs?
- You will return to your local dealer for warranty concerns.